Monday, January 27, 2014

Victory 101 Progress

Progress!

Today marks 17 days into my 101 day challenge to better health. Checking in with some of the highlights.

Height: 5' 2"

Starting Weight: 130
Weight Week 1 (Day 7): 126
Weight Week 2 (Day 14): 125
______________________
Total Weight loss to date: 5 lbs

Waist Measurements
Starting: 28 inches
Week 1: 27 inches
Week 2: 26 1/2 inches
__________________
Total loss to date: 1 1/2 inches

Hip Measurements
Starting: 35 inches
Week 1: 34 1/2 inches
Week 2: 34 inches
_____________________
Total loss to date: 1 inch

Mile Run Timed Test
Starting: 14:42
Week 1: 11:22
Week 2: 9:35
_______________
Improved by 5 minutes, 7 seconds!!! in 2 weeks!

Also,  I have been able to increase my weights each week, and went from a 30 second plank, to 3 sets of 60 second planks! 

So yep I am pretty excited about my progress so far. 

On the diet front, coffee has been a beast without my beloved half & half, but I really saw that coming, since I have tried non dairy plant based creamers before and never found one that I loved. Cheese and eggs haven't been as much of an issue as I thought. I found substitutes that work, but I can very easily just go without as well. 

My goals going into February are to do the month with a raw vegan diet, focusing mainly on juices and smoothies made from fresh produce, nuts and seeds. I will be back with another update soon! 


1 comment:

  1. Awesome job! Keep it up! I'm also on a personal quest of weight loss and eating healthy. You are doing great :)

    ReplyDelete