Monday, January 27, 2014

What are we going to talk about?

People like to know what a general theme of a blog is. Is it cooking, family, spiritual, health & beauty? Well in a word, yes. We are a family friendly blog, where I post on anything I feel led to share. The following is a list of the things that I may be posting on. They are topics that my life experience has educated me enough to speak intelligently enough on to not embarrass myself. So if you have any interest in any of these topics, stick around...

Large Families
Frugal Living
Christian Family Life
Raising Boys
Raising Girls
Marriage
Raising young children
Raising Teenagers
Homeschooling
Small Business Ownership
Entrepreneurship
Small Town Living
Rural Country Living
Vegetarian/Vegan Lifestyle
Losing more than 150 lbs
Exercise health & fitness
Depression
Alcoholism
Empowering Women
Christian Ministry
Personal Finance & Debt Reduction
Being a Writer
Celiac Disease
Oppositional Defiance Disorder in children
Crafts
Cooking/Baking
Juicing
Overcoming obstacles
Beauty Tips & Tricks
Life Hacks in general
Coffee
Ice Cream
Literature
Social Media Marketing
Civic Duty
Servant Leadership
Community Involvement
Giving Back
Shopping Locally
Organic Foods/Nutrition
Networking/Coaching
Mentoring
Being a Military Family
Motherhood
Fatherhood
Humor


While that seems like a crazy list, I am sure I have left some out. There you go. I'm pretty sure there isn't a blogger box big enough to stick us in, so we will just be here. Blogging away and covering some or all of the topics listed up there. Guess I better get to it. If you have any suggestions/questions, I would love to hear from you in the comments or on our facebook page 

https://www.facebook.com/FaithandWorksFamily?ref=ts&fref=ts


No comments:

Post a Comment